FEBRUARY 2021 Announcements | At A Glance! (click)
- Sundays, 9:00 – 10:00AM | Adult Sunday School via Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/99621753043?
pwd= WGg3ZnlsaklSQzFrTDVQR2xxcy9rZz 09 |
- Meeting ID: 996 2175 3043
- Passcode: 820027701
- Dial In: (301) 715-8592
- One Tap Mobile: +13017158592,,99621753043#
- Sundays, 9:30 – 10:30AM | Children’s Sunday School (Grades Pre-K – 5) via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92290133264 | Meeting ID: 922 9013 3264 | Passcode: 907874 | Dial-in #: 301 715 8592
Sundays, 11:00AM | Worshipping Together! The Zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/97984918547 ; Dial-in # 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 979 8491 8547 | Passcode: 8200
Sundays, 12:00PM (NEW TIME!) | Youth Sunday School (Grades 6 – 12) via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/781980400?pwd=aTNYS2U5Wm1sVVZYdGVNRjBnWHBzZz09 or via the website at https://www.ggyministry.com/
- Wednesdays, 7:00PM | Wednesday Night Prayer for Youth every via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83051932762 or via the website at https://www.ggyministry.com/
- Fridays, 6:30PM | The GGYM for Youth via zoom you may login at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/575369051?pwd=Wk1QR3JlUjhtWE9Yemc4VnVyTlB2Zz09 or via the website at https://www.ggyministry.com/
JOINT BOOK/BIBLE STUDIES (Zooming Together)
- Mondays, 7:00PM | Bible Study. Studying the Book of Genesis. Join us via Zoom for a 90-minute interactive session by computer at: https://zoom.us/j/582841034?pwd=bGpmdGFwQTc0bEJCQ28yUUEvQldNZz09, or by phone, (301)715-8592.
- 1st & 4th Saturdays, 10:00AM | Women’s Bible Study. Studying/reading together via Zoom! (click for details)
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays, 8:00AM | Men’s Bible Study. Studying the Book of Nehemiah. Join the men via Zoom at: https://zoom.us/j/96921443699?
pwd= SzVWd0pNVkYvWlRsMmpmM2htVEZSQT 09
Meeting ID: 969 2144 3699 | Password: 658606 | One tap mobile: +13017158592,,96921443699#
Soaring Hope is about a troubled but talented eighth grade student named Junior who is assigned by his teacher to talk about his spring break. Junior is a kid of no guidance and his mom is sick and tired of him being such a handful to her; therefore, she sends him to his granddad’s house over the spring break. With the dislike Junior has of his granddad, he thinks his spring break is going to be the worst spring break he’ll ever experience. But, the one week he spends with his granddad over the spring break will change the entire course of his life.
Author, Brandon Smith’s book, Soaring Hope can be purchased on lulu.com. Find out more and support our youth (cover design by Shakeela Nyakoojo)!
Click here for Details Regarding Listed “Grapevine” Events