February Announcements | At A Glance! (click)
Men’s Fellowship Breakfast | Saturday, February 24, 9am
Click here for flier
Summer Mission Opportunities | Call Mill Creek Parish Office (Kevin Burroughs, if interested)
- ASP: Appalachia Service Project is an intergenerational (9th grade-adult of any age) home repair mission trip. With ASP mission teams will repair homes and make them warmer, safer, and drier for families in the Appalachian region of the US. Serving: June 16- June 23- Location TBD
- Week of Hope: Week of Hope is a community service Mission trip for our middle school students (Those currently in grades 6-8). Week of hope partners with community organizations (Kids clubs, nursing homes, churches, residents, etc..) and serve folks in those settings, through interaction and relationship building. Serving: July 1-6 Burtonsville, MD
- Workcamp: Workcamp is a home repair mission trip for high school students (Those currently in grades 9-12). With workcamp we will repair homes for those in need, and not able to do the repairs themselves. | Serving: July 15-21- Erie, PA
Other things to consider:
- We encourage our high school students to serve on Both ASP and Workcamp if at all possible. They are similar mission trips,
- Will be collecting a deposit to reserve your spots for serving on a mission team.
- However we never want students to miss out on an opportunity to serve, so please let us know if you are in need of a scholarship and we will make sure it is covered.
- We will be posting deadlines for money and registrations/final numbers for the trips. These are not our deadlines, but we want to be good stewards and honor them, as they affect us financially if we miss them.
- Fundraising will be a part of preparing for our Summer mission trips. It is important that everyone who plans to be part of a mission team, plans to be part of the fundraising efforts. Not only does it raise money, but it is a start for team building.