- Worshipping Together via Zoom! The Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/97984918547 ; Dial-in #: (301) 715-8592 Meeting ID: 97984918547
- Donate to Gaithersburg HELP | See some of our Gaithersburg Helpers, May 16, 2020
- Donate to the Interfaith Works Women’s Center and Avery House. Collecting hygiene items (soap, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner), water (small bottles), ladies underwear (M,L & XL), non-perishable food items and cleaning supplies. If anyone would like to make donations you may contact Sis. D’Mitra Lofton (301) 979-2926. We can arrange for pick-up or drop off.
- Need Help Paying for Utilities?
- Families’ Ways to Connect | Daily Devotions (more details by Pastor Tammi under The GGYM)
AUGUST 2020 Announcements | At A Glance! (click)
- Sundays, 9:30AM | Youth Sunday School (click for details)
- Sundays, 9-10:00AM | Adult Sunday School via Zoom Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/983649809?pwd=OVdsT3c1bUpaMkpnRUxRQ1Z3L3FtQT09
- Meeting ID: 983 649 809 Password: 017865
- Dial in #: 301 715 8592 Meeting ID: 983 649 809
- Sundays, 11AM | Worshipping Together! The Zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/97984918547 ; Dial-in # 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 979 8491 8547
Mondays, 7PM | Bible Study. Studying group has decided to continue via Zoom. We have decided to study the Book of the Acts of the Apostles to take a deep biblical look at what it means to be God’s church. You are welcome to join us via Zoom for a 90-minute interactive session by computer at: https://zoom.us/j/582841034?pwd=bGpmdGFwQTc0bEJCQ28yUUEvQldNZz09, or by phone, (301)715-8592.
- 1st & 4th Saturdays, 10AM | Women’s Bible Study. Studying/reading together via Zoom! (click for details)
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays, 8AM | Men’s Bible Study. Contact Rev. Warner for Zoom information.
- Creative for Christ” Knit/Crochet Ministry | Thursdays, 7:00pm (on hiatus)
Soaring Hope is about a troubled but talented eighth grade student named Junior who is assigned by his teacher to talk about his spring break. Junior is a kid of no guidance and his mom is sick and tired of him being such a handful to her; therefore, she sends him to his granddad’s house over the spring break. With the dislike Junior has of his granddad, he thinks his spring break is going to be the worst spring break he’ll ever experience. But, the one week he spends with his granddad over the spring break will change the entire course of his life.
Author, Brandon Smith’s book, Soaring Hope can be purchased on lulu.com. Find out more and support our youth (cover design by Shakeela Nyakoojo)!
Click here for Details Regarding Listed “Grapevine” Events