VIRTUAL WORSHIP ONLINE | 11AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 5513 7656. | Passcode: EGUMC8200
JANUARY 16, 2022 is HUMAN RELATIONS DAY!
Human Relations Day is a powerful avenue to extend help and service to our local communities. It is about getting out of our comfortable social circles and offering love and care to those who need help in our neighborhoods and cities. It’s about walking with those who feel like everything in life is stacked against them.
Giving on Human Relations Day nurtures at-risk youth, strengthens communities’ self-improvement efforts, and advocates for the oppressed. Let’s become more comfortable with being outside our social circles than we are within them. Let’s be more like Jesus, together, on Human Relations Day.
When giving through the church website (e-Giving), use “Other” and type “Human Relations” in the description box. Thank you in advance for your contributions!
FREE COVID Testing & Vaccines (click for details)
Emory Grove UMC, Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Donate to GAITHERSBURG HELP
- SISTERS’ UNITED | 1-2PM pickup every 3rd Saturday at Emory Grove UMC; please donate the following items:
- “Avery House” Women’s Center – Chips, crackers, cookies, 8-oz. water, juice boxes, and cleaning supplies.
- Interfaith Works Women’s Center – Soup, noodles, chips, crackers, breakfast foods, water, and juice
- “Progress Place” Women’s Center- Towels, twin size blankets, full-size lotion, shampoo, deodorant , hand sanitizer and any non-perishable microwavable foods.
Questions/Contact: Sis. D’Mitra Lofton, (301) 979-2926
- THE MOTHER EMANUEL HOUSE | Click to watch video.
- Located at 7801 Misty Court, Gaithersburg (just down the road from Emory Grove UMC and close to the Flower Hill Giant). Check out the March/April 2021 edition of Bethesda Magazine, page 214.
Shop at AmazonSmile (anytime you shop at Amazon) to generate .5% of the price of your purchases to Emory Grove United Methodist Church.