- General Fund – supporting the church’s overall mission and ministries in the community and the world (i.e., program and operating expenses including, but not limited to Christian Education, Mission/Evangelism, Worship, and Administration).
- Claim the Corner Fund – claiming the heritage of the Emory Grove community to provide daily living necessities and spiritual formation to those in need in our community.
- Gwese Orphan Trust – providing care, clothing, food, shelter, and other essential supplies for children in Gwese, Zimbabwe whose parents have died from HIV/AIDS.
- Human Relations Day – strengthening United Methodist outreach to communities in the United States and Puerto Rico, encouraging social justice and work with at-risk youth.
- UMCOR Sunday – enabling the United Methodist Committee on Relief to reach out through worldwide ministries of food, shelter, health and peace.
- Native American Ministries Sunday – nurturing mission with Native Americans and provides scholarships for United Methodist Native American seminarians.
- Peace With Justice Sunday – enabling The United Methodist Church to have a voice in advocating for peace and justice through a broad spectrum of global programs.
- World Communion Sunday – providing scholarships for U.S. racial- and ethnic-minority students and international students, on both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- United Methodist Student Day – furnishing scholarships and loans for students attending United Methodist-related and other accredited colleges and universities.
Emory Grove United Methodist Church is a tax exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your generosity is greatly appreciated and is tax deductible as allowed by law.